two white flags waving
Topic Speaking: Wish and Regret
1. What is something you have done, but regretted later?
2. What is something you regret not having done?
3. What is your biggest regret?
4. Do you wish you had chosen a different major in university?
5. Do you wish you had studied more in high school?
6. Do you wish you had had more fun in high school/university?
7. If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?
8. Have you ever missed out on an opportunity?
9. Do you wish you had more money?
10. If you were granted one wish what would you wish for?
ESL Topic: Wish and Regret
File Title: The letter
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V14
my world is falling apart
Title: : The letter
1. Blair: Whenever something’s bothering you, I can always find you here.
2. Serena: You here for another catfight?
3. Serena: What’s that?
4. Blair: A letter; I wrote it to you when you were away at boarding school.
5. Blair: I never sent it.
6. Blair: Dear Serena, my world is falling apart and you’re the only one who would understand. My father left my mother for a 31 year old model; a male model. I feel like screaming because I don’t have anyone to talk to.
7. Blair: You’re gone. My dad’s gone. Nate’s acting weird. Where are you? Why don’t you call? Why did you leave without saying goodbye?
8. Blair: You’re supposed to be my best friend. I miss you so much. Love Blair.
9. Serena: Why didn’t you send it? I would’ve-
10. Blair: You would’ve what!
11. Blair: You knew Serena and you didn’t even call.
12. Serena: I didn’t know what to say to you. I didn’t know how to be your friend after what I did. I’m so sorry.
13. Blair: Erik told me what happened; I guess your family’s been going through a hard time too.
14. Gossip Girl: Spotted in Central Park: Two white flags waving. Could an Upper East Side peace accord be far off?
15. Gossip Girl: So what will it be? Truce or consequences? We all know one nation can’t have two queens. What happens next? Only time will tell. XOXO Gossip Girl.