ESL Topic: Revenge and Pranks
File Title: Sheldon's Wormhole Generator Test
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V15
Title: Sheldon's Wormhole Generator Test
1. Howard: Okay, picture’s up. Looks like the camera’s working.
2. Raj: That’s good quality video.
3. Howard: It better be.
4. Howard: It’s the spare camera for the Mars rover.
5. Raj: How did you get your hands on that?
6. Howard: Million dollar camera, ten dollar lock.
7. Raj: Oh, my God, here he comes. This is it.
8. Howard: What the hell is that thing?
9. Raj: I don’t know.
10. Sheldon: This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Experimental log.
11. Sheldon: Wormhole generator test forty-four.
12. Howard: Wormhole generator test?
13. Sheldon: The first forty-three parallel universes I’ve checked proved to be empty.
14. Sheldon: I see no reason to suspect universe number forty-four will be any different.
15. Howard: Oh, my God!
16. Raj: Holy crap!
17. Sheldon: Oh! It’s eating my face!
18. Raj: Aah! It’s eating his face!
19. Sheldon: I found your webcam and replaced the video feed.
20. Sheldon: You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
21. Raj: Sheldon, we’re really sorry.
22. Howard: Yeah, really sorry.
get your hands on
Topic Speaking: Revenge and Pranks
1. Have you ever pranked someone?
2. Has someone ever pulled a prank on you?
3. What is a funny prank you have seen? (in person or on the internet)
4. Do you think the internet has caused some people to go over the line when they prank others?
5. Have you ever played a trick on April Fool’s day?
6. If someone does something bad to you, will you want to get revenge?
7. What are the pros and cons of getting revenge?
8. Is it better to get revenge or to give forgiveness when someone hurts you?
9. What does the phrase “revenge is sweet” mean?
10. What does the phrase “revenge is a dish better served cold” mean?