Topic Speaking: Dating
1. What is the best way to meet people to date?
2. What was the worst date/best date that you have been on?
3. Who pays on the first date?
4. If you could go on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be with and why?
5. Would you ever use an online dating service?
6. Is it OK for older men / women to date much younger partners?
7. Is it a better idea to date someone from your own race, religion, social status, etc?
8. What would you like to do/ where would you like to go are on a first date?
9. Would you dress up for a first date? What clothes would you wear?
10. Do you think you make a good first impression?
ESL Topic: Dating
File Title: Ken and Barbie Meet
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V25
in a jiff
step right this way
look forward to
Title: Ken and Barbie Meet
1. Mrs. Potato Head: It's a miracle.
2. Mr. Potato Head: And you wanted us to stay at Andy's.
3. Woody: Because we're Andy's toys!
4. Lotso: So you got donated by this Andy, huh? Well, it's his loss, Sheriff. He can't hurt you no more.
5. Woody: Whoa, whoa, no, no, no...
6. Lotso: Now, let's get you all settled in. Ken? Where is that boy? Ken? New toys!
7. Ken: Far out! Down in a jiff, Lotso. So, who's ready for Ken's dream tour?
8. Lotso: Let's show our new friends where they'll be staying!
9. Ken: Uh, folks, if you'll just want to step right this way... Hi, I'm Ken.
10. Barbie: Barbie. Have we ever met?
11. Ken: I would have remembered. Love your leg warmers!
12. Barbie: Nice ascot!
13. Lotso: Come on, Ken, recess don't last forever.
14. Ken: Right on, Lotso. This way everybody.
15. Lotso: Got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys.
16. Buzz Lightyear: What a nice bear!
17. Rex the Green Dinosaur: And he smells like strawberries.
18. Woody: Ugh.
19. Ken: Folks, if I can share, here at Sunnyside, we've got, well, just about anything a toy could ask for.
20. Lotso: Think you're gettin' old? Well, stop your worrying.
21. Ken: Our repair spa will keep you stuffed, puffed, and lightly buffed. And this, well, this is where I live. It's Ken's Dream House. It has a disco, it's got a dune buggy. And a whole room just for trying on clothes.
22. Barbie: You have everything!
23. Ken: Everything except someone to share it with.