Topic Speaking: Embarrassing Moments
1. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
2. What is something parents do that embarrass their children?
3. What is something your partner does that embarrasses you?
4. Does speaking in class make you feel embarrassed?
5. Are you an introverted or extroverted person?
6. Do you blush when you are embarrassed?
7. Have you ever fallen in front of other people?
8. Have you ever forgotten someone’s name?
9. Have you ever been really nervous in an interview?
10. Have you ever spoken to a foreigner?
ESL Topic: Embarrassing Moments
File Title: Ross’s Pants
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V29
Title: Ross’s Pants
1. Ross: My God! These pants are burning up! Oh come on, she wants to snuggle now! What is she trying to kill me? It's like a volcano in here! Are you hot?
2. Elizabeth: No.
3. Ross: Okay, it must just be me then.
4. Ross: That was just the pants on the couch. Umm, hey, do you, do you mind if I use your bathroom?
5. Elizabeth: No, go ahead.
6. Ross: Thanks. ………………………………………………………
7. Ross: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
8. Elizabeth: Hey, my favorite part is coming up!
9. Ross: 'Kay!
10. Ross: Oh my God!
11. Joey: Hello?
12. Ross: Joey, it's Ross! I need some help!
13. Joey: Uhh, Chandler's not here.
14. Ross: Well, you can help me!
15. Joey: Okay.
16. Ross: Listen, I'm in Elizabeth's bathroom…
17. Joey: Nice!
18. Ross: No, I-I got really hot in my leather pants so I took them off but they must have shrunk from the-the sweat or something-or-or my legs expanded from the heat. Look, I-I can't get them back on. I can't!
19. Joey: Oh. That is quite a situation. Uh, do you see any like, powder?
20. Ross: Powder! Yeah! Yeah, I have powder
21. Joey: Good-good, okay, sprinkle some of that on your legs, it'll absorb some of the moisture and then you can get your pants back up.
22. Ross: Yeah, okay, hold on! They're not coming on man.
23. Joey: Umm, do you see any—oh, Vaseline?
24. Ross: Ohh, I-I see lotion, I have lotion! Will that work?
25. Joey: Yeah, sure, throw some of that on there.
26. Ross: Hold on.
27. Joey: Ross? You okay?
28. Ross: They're still, they're still not coming on man and the lotion and the powder have made a paste!
29. Joey: Really?! Uhh, what color is it?
30. Ross: What difference does that make?!
31. Joey: Well, I'm just—if the paste matches the pants, you can make yourself a pair of paste pants and she won't know the difference!
32. Rachel: Joey, do you have a minute?
33. Ross: Dude, what am I gonna…
34. Joey: Uh, Rachel's here, so good luck man, let me know how it works out.
35. Elizabeth: Ross, umm, you've been in there for a long time. I'm starting to get kinda freaked out.
36. Ross: All right, I'm coming out. Hey, can you turn the lights off.
37. Elizabeth: No, let's just leave the lights on.
38. Elizabeth: Oh my God!
39. Ross: I had a problem.