run a plate
fighting the clock
hang in there
Topic Speaking: Customer Service
1. Would you say you are a patient person or an impatient person?
2. Does waiting in a lineup bother you?
3. How do you find customer service in your country?
4. If you need health services in your home country is it fast or slow?
5. If you had an unlimited amount of money what services would you hire to make your life easier?
6. Can you think of any companies with bad customer service? What is bad about their service?
7. Can you think of any companies with good customer service? What is good about their service?
8. In your country how is the customer service among internet/telephone companies?
9. Have you ever made a major complaint to a company? What was the problem and how did they deal with it?
10. “The customer is always right.” Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
ESL Topic: Customer Service
File Title: Funny Sloth Scene
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V33
Title: Funny Sloth Scene
1. Nick Wilde: Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.
2. Judy Hopps: I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. Wait, they're all... sloths?
3. Judy Hopps: You said this was gonna be quick!
4. Nick Wilde: What, are you saying that because he's a sloth he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything. Flash, Flash, hundred-yard dash! Buddy, it's nice to see ya.
5. Flash Slothmore: Nice to... see you... too.
6. Nick Wilde: Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend... Uh, darling, I've forgotten your name.
7. Judy Hopps: Hmmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?
8. Flash Slothmore: I am... doing... just...
9. Judy Hopps: Fine?
10. Flash Slothmore: ...as well... as... I can... be.
11. Judy Hopps: Hmm.
12. Flash Slothmore: What...
13. Nick Wilde: Hang in there.
14. Flash Slothmore: ...can I... do...
15. Judy Hopps: Well, I was hoping you could run a plate...
16. Flash Slothmore: ...for you...
17. Judy Hopps: Well, I was hoping you could...
18. Flash Slothmore: ...today?
19. Judy Hopps: Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.
20. Flash Slothmore: Sure. What's the... plate...
21. Judy Hopps: 2-9-T...
22. Flash Slothmore: ...number?
23. Judy Hopps: 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.
24. Flash Slothmore: 2... 9...
25. Judy Hopps: T-H-D-0-3.
26. Flash Slothmore: ...T...
27. Judy Hopps: H-D-0-3.
28. Flash Slothmore: ...H...
29. Judy Hopps: D-0-3.
30. Flash Slothmore: ... D...
31. Judy Hopps: Mm-hm, 0. 3.
32. Flash Slothmore: ...0...
33. Judy Hopps: 3!
34. Nick Wilde: Hey, Flash, wanna hear a joke?
35. Judy Hopps: No!
36. Flash Slothmore: Sure.
37. Nick Wilde: Okay. What do you call a three-humped camel?
38. Flash Slothmore: I don't... know. What do... you call... a...
39. Judy Hopps: Three-humped camel.
40. Flash Slothmore: ...three-humped... camel?
41. Nick Wilde: Pregnant!
42. Flash Slothmore: Ha! Ha! Ha!
43. Judy Hopps: Ha ha! Yes, very funny, very funny. Can we please just focus on the task?
44. Flash Slothmore: Hey...
45. Judy Hopps: Wait, wait, wait!
46. Flash Slothmore: ...Priscilla.
47. Judy Hopps: Oh, no!
48. Priscilla Tripletoe: Yes... Flash?
49. Flash Slothmore: What... do...
50. Judy Hopps: No...!
51. Flash Slothmore: ...you call...
52. Judy Hopps: A three humped camel? Pregnant!
53. Flash Slothmore: ...a three...
54. Judy Hopps: Okay! Great! We got it! Please just...
55. Flash Slothmore: ...humped..