Topic Speaking: Empathy
1. What jobs require empathy?
2. Is empathy something you are born with or something that is learned?
3. Do you think it is easy for others to know when you are feeling down?
4. What are some good and bad reasons for a doctor having too much empathy?
5. In what jobs is empathy a bad thing to have?
6. Do you think SNS is causing people to be less empathetic?
7. Why is it important for teachers to have empathy?
8. What do you wish native speakers would understand when talking to non-native speakers?
9. If you sat next to a crying baby on an airplane, how would you feel?
10. Do you think young people should give up their seat on public transportation to someone older?
Title: Sisters Kicked off Jet
1. TRISHA BAKER: I didn't know if my sister was getting the same text,
2. so I thought, I need to go back there and console her.
3. She said, you need to sit down.
4. And I said, well, can I just sit here?
5. I just want to console my sister.
6. We just got word that my dad's dying.
7. DEBBIE HARTMAN: She said, you're being very rude.
8. My father is dying, and I'm comforting her.
9. And they said she needed to keep her personal problems off the plane.
ESL Topic: Empathy
File Title: Sisters Kicked off Jet
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V37