rest of the night
ESL Topic: Parenting
File Title: Mom Hides from Kids
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V38
Topic Speaking: Parenting
1. What is the best part about being a parent?
2. What is the most difficult part about being a parent?
3. Do you think parents these days are too overprotective of their children?
4. Do you think it is easier to raise a boy or a girl?
5. How does SNS affect families?
6. Do you think it is okay for a parent to shame their child on SNS if their child does something wrong?
7. What are some common punishments parents give to their child/children?
8. What are some pros and cons of parenting websites?
9. Is maternity, paternity and parental leave available in your country?
10. Do you think you will (or have you ever) experience ‘empty nest syndrome’?
Title: Mom Hides from Kids
1. Dad’s out shoveling the driveway.
2. Mom desperately needed a treat to get through the rest of the night.
3. So, I’m hiding in the pantry.
4. Eating a treat.
5. Is that wrong?
6. They don’t ever go away.
7. They want everything you have.
8. See. She’s always there.
9. Hi. Hi.