Title: Joey Pees on Monica
1. Monica: Pass the cheese, please. My God, you can’t even look at me! Can you?
2. Joey: Nope.
3. Chandler: Hey! Phoebe! We can talk to Phoebe!!
4. Phoebe: No. I’m-I’m too depressed to talk.
5. Chandler: I’ll give you a thousand dollars to talk to us.
6. Ross: Hey, you guys! What do you, what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing?
7. Chandler, Monica, and Joey: NO!
8. Rachel: All right, that’s it, you guys! What happened out there?
9. Monica: What? We took a walk, nothing happened. I came back with nothing all over me.
10. Ross and Rachel: Come on!
11. Ross: What happened? Joey?
12. Joey: All right.
13. Monica: No! Joey, we swore we’d never tell!
14. Chandler: They’ll never understand!
15. Joey: Well, we have to say something! We have to get it out! It’s eating me alive!! Monica got stung by a jellyfish.
16. Monica: All right!! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn’t stand. I, I couldn’t walk.
17. Chandler: We were two miles from the house. Scared and alone. We didn’t think we could make it.
18. Monica: I was in too much pain.
19. Joey: And I was tired from digging the huge hole!
20. Chandler: And then Joey remembered something.
21. Joey: I’d seen this thing on The Discovery Channel...
22. Ross: Wait a minute! I saw that! On The Discovery Channel, yeah! About jellyfish and how if you... Ewwww!! You peed on yourself?
23. Phoebe and Rachel: Ewwww!!
24. Monica: You can’t say that!! You, you don’t know!! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I, I tried, but I, I couldn’t bend that way. So...
25. Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel: Ewwww!!
26. Joey: That’s right I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help! And if I had too, I’d pee on anyone of you! Only, uhh, I couldn’t. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.
27. Chandler: Joey kept screaming at me, “Do it now! Do it!! Do it! Do it now!!” Sometimes late at night I can still here the screaming.
28. Joey: That’s ‘cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
Topic Speaking: Secrets, Embarrassing Situations
1. Are you good at keeping secrets?
2. Do you think everyone has 'skeletons in their closet' that they never want to share?
3. What kind of secrets do kids keep from their parents?
4. Should couples keep secrets from each other?
5. What's an embarrassing situation that has happened to you?
6. Do you blush when you feel embarrassed?
7. Do you ever feel shy or embarrassed to speak English in front of others?
8. Have any of your friends ever posted a picture or video of you that made you feel embarrassed?
9. Why do you think some people enjoy hearing gossip or learning secrets about others?
10. Should celebrities be more protected from the media?
ESL Topic: Secrets, Embarrassing Situations
File Title: Joey Pees on Monica
Prepared by: SSEcoach (Robbie) File Code: V39